2. A new float vest - although she's too light and kept flipping over. Back to the arm floaties then!
3. Swimming with Pappa - she's getting to be quite good!
4. A new scooter - she'd seen other kids playing with them at the park and always wanted to have a go, so we got one of her very own. We took it with us to the in-laws so that she could scoot around the paved area they have in the garden. Note: her new sunglasses that she's very taken with!
5. A swing/slide set that she received from her grandparents for her Birthday was finally built and ready to play with in their garden.
6. At Angelina's to indulge in my favourite 'Paris - New York' with work friends.
7. I did a little rearranging of the Little Sausage's room - very happy with the result (and so is she!)
8. My new hair cut (and silly looking selfie shot)
9. Ready for the new "school" year - walking to the Creche to start a week of integration before she goes full-time.