Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Day 1: I bought this {moustache scarf}



And I'm back in the game! I know, I know, I know. It's been a while. I've had nothing of significance happen lately and I've been very busy settling back into full-time work, sorting out childcare arrangements to do so, and having the Frenchman away on business for weeks. So excuses made: it's back to photo a day for the month of May (rhyming unintentional)...

I bought this moustache infinity (tube) scarf. It made me smile. It's such a fresh spring green with little highlighter yellow moustaches all over it. It's something light to wear in this never ending limbo of winter and spring in Paris.

As always, thanks to Fat Mum Slim for her Photo A Day concept: follow on Twitter & Instagram #FMSphotoaday

No comments:

Post a Comment