Thursday, 8 December 2011

Where did my pictures go?

Just a quick update to let you know that I will be blogging again soon - long story.

In the meantime, I need to find all my old photos for the past blog posts, as blogger seems to have lost them and they aren't appearing... no idea what happened there and no idea how to fix it other than going back in and replacing each. individual. photo.... not my idea of fun or way to spend my time, but it needs to be done...


Update 14/12/2012: About halfway through replacing all the lost photos... it's a bit of a pain in the arse but it's either that or delete them and I know that although deleting all the photos would be easier and faster, it's the pictures that tell the story, and I like 'em... so that's that. I will work on the rest later...


Update 20/02/2012: I think I've got them all but if not, let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment