Tuesday, 17 March 2009

Lemon Meringue cupcakes





A quick post to share my lemon meringue cupcakes - un-taste-able unfortunately, in the virtual world, but live close to me and you may just become one of my lucky guinea pigs who gets to test out my latest creations as I tweak the recipes.

The Frenchman, the big sister, and the work colleagues all get to try them this week, even after my manager banned sweets for at least a month after the last few weeks of overindulging in party food that random people brought into the office (farewell parties, general snacking, friday afternoon teas, etc) - a ban on junk and a "fresh fruit only for the next couple of weeks" demand was put down.
Well, technically speaking, these do have fresh lemon juice and zest - that totally counts as fresh fruit! ; )



No comments:

Post a Comment